Sleep apnea is a sleeping disorder that disrupts breathing temporarily while one sleeps. As a result of the interrupted sleep, people with sleep apnea struggle to stay awake during the day, which leads to bigger health problems.Before we begin to talk about getting treatment for sleep apnea, it is important to know about the symptoms…
Why Should I Get Invisalign®?
Invisalign is one of the options you should consider if you are looking to have your teeth alignment issues fixed. For many people, this clear aligner brand provides a way for them to restore their confidence and health. This is without having to deal with the conspicuous metal braces that ruin the appearance of their smile or the many questions that braces often lead to.
Invisalign treats orthodontic issues with clear aligner trays that are almost impossible to detect when worn. It provides a discreet way to straighten teeth. This allows many who have ignored their orthodontic issues in the past to finally consider treatment.
Why you should consider Invisalign
A few reasons to consider Invisalign treatments include:
- Increased comfort: These clear aligner trays are more comfortable than traditional mental braces. They can be taken out for meals and dental hygiene, making them the more convenient option
- Hard to spot: Invisalign braces are virtually invisible when worn. It allows the wearer to go about their day with confidence as their teeth become straighter each day
- Treats many problems: Invisalign can now be used to treat more severe orthodontic problems like underbites and overbites
- Fewer dental visits: People getting Invisalign do not have to frequently see a dentist to have the device adjusted. If there are no complications, they get to stick to their regular checkup schedule
In addition, Invisalign treatment does not lead to the dental issues braces are known to facilitate like tooth decay. When teeth are straightened with devices that utilize brackets, patients might experience:
- Discomfort and pain
- Mouth sores
- Injuries to the soft tissues of the mouth caused by the metal wires
- Tooth decay
- Tooth discoloration
- Food getting stuck under the device
- Having to give up goodies like popcorn, candy and corn because they can be difficult to clean off of braces
Benefits of Invisalign treatments
The benefits of getting orthodontic issues fixed with Invisalign goes way past improving the patient's smile. It leads to:
- Healthier gums and teeth: Invisalign treatments ensure gums fit around teeth the way they are supposed to, protecting the patient against gum disease
- Less tooth decay: Teeth that are properly aligned are easier to clean and that protects them from tooth decay. Conversely, traditional braces promote tooth decay since food particles tend to get stuck in the brackets and under the wires
- Improved health: When a person's mouth is protected from tooth decay and gum disease, their overall health is safeguarded as well. Periodontal disease is associated with severe health issues like heart disease and diabetes, while infections can lead to strokes and pneumonia
Invisalign is the way to go
You improve your dental health when you deal with your orthodontic issues. While metal braces are an effective solution, they will drastically alter your appearance. No one is going to miss all that metal in your mouth. With Invisalign, you get the treatment you need while maintaining your usual appearance.
Stop by our Cypress clinic to learn how Invisalign can be used to solve your orthodontic problems.
Get started today!
Check out what others are saying about our services on Yelp: Read our Yelp reviews.
Instead of a traditional appliance, consider implant supported dentures. For years, the only option people had was the standard type of dentures. Although these still exist, advances in dentistry have led to a new solution. The implanted version looks, feels and functions like normal teeth. These also last a long time, giving them a distinct…
If you have ever had dentures or bridges, you will appreciate the many benefits that come with dental implants. These prosthetics come with many distinct features that other tooth replacement options simply do not have.Losing a tooth is a distressing experience for most people. It tends to occur unexpectedly, and it can dramatically alter the…
Introduced more than 20 years ago, the Invisalign brand of clear aligners has become a popular solution. Even so, some parents still believe that traditional braces are the only option for straightening a teen’s crooked teeth. The fact is that many teenagers qualify to wear clear aligners. If you want to give your children beautiful…