An individual suffering from a toothache may consider it a dental emergency if a great deal of pain is involved. Some toothaches are cause for immediate concern, so a visit to the emergency dentist is the appropriate option. In other cases, pain relief options can be utilized until a visit to the regular dentist can…
Why Should I Get Invisalign®?
Invisalign is one of the options you should consider if you are looking to have your teeth alignment issues fixed. For many people, this clear aligner brand provides a way for them to restore their confidence and health. This is without having to deal with the conspicuous metal braces that ruin the appearance of their smile or the many questions that braces often lead to.
Invisalign treats orthodontic issues with clear aligner trays that are almost impossible to detect when worn. It provides a discreet way to straighten teeth. This allows many who have ignored their orthodontic issues in the past to finally consider treatment.
Why you should consider Invisalign
A few reasons to consider Invisalign treatments include:
- Increased comfort: These clear aligner trays are more comfortable than traditional mental braces. They can be taken out for meals and dental hygiene, making them the more convenient option
- Hard to spot: Invisalign braces are virtually invisible when worn. It allows the wearer to go about their day with confidence as their teeth become straighter each day
- Treats many problems: Invisalign can now be used to treat more severe orthodontic problems like underbites and overbites
- Fewer dental visits: People getting Invisalign do not have to frequently see a dentist to have the device adjusted. If there are no complications, they get to stick to their regular checkup schedule
In addition, Invisalign treatment does not lead to the dental issues braces are known to facilitate like tooth decay. When teeth are straightened with devices that utilize brackets, patients might experience:
- Discomfort and pain
- Mouth sores
- Injuries to the soft tissues of the mouth caused by the metal wires
- Tooth decay
- Tooth discoloration
- Food getting stuck under the device
- Having to give up goodies like popcorn, candy and corn because they can be difficult to clean off of braces
Benefits of Invisalign treatments
The benefits of getting orthodontic issues fixed with Invisalign goes way past improving the patient's smile. It leads to:
- Healthier gums and teeth: Invisalign treatments ensure gums fit around teeth the way they are supposed to, protecting the patient against gum disease
- Less tooth decay: Teeth that are properly aligned are easier to clean and that protects them from tooth decay. Conversely, traditional braces promote tooth decay since food particles tend to get stuck in the brackets and under the wires
- Improved health: When a person's mouth is protected from tooth decay and gum disease, their overall health is safeguarded as well. Periodontal disease is associated with severe health issues like heart disease and diabetes, while infections can lead to strokes and pneumonia
Invisalign is the way to go
You improve your dental health when you deal with your orthodontic issues. While metal braces are an effective solution, they will drastically alter your appearance. No one is going to miss all that metal in your mouth. With Invisalign, you get the treatment you need while maintaining your usual appearance.
Stop by our Cypress clinic to learn how Invisalign can be used to solve your orthodontic problems.
Get started today!
Check out what others are saying about our services on Yelp: Read our Yelp reviews.
Invisalign® aligners are one of the most comfortable and discreet options when it comes to teeth straightening. These trays work similarly to traditional metal braces. The tray pushes on the wearer's teeth, slowly moving it toward a better alignment.At the start of the treatment, the patient gets multiple aligner trays, each to be worn for…
After a few weeks of preparation and a number of visits to the dentist, you are now the owner of a new set of dentures. Dentures can be helpful in many ways, including improving the functionality of your mouth and the aesthetics of your smile. Learning to use dentures can take some time to adjust…
If the thought of having to sit in a dentist’s chair makes your entire body tense and your palms sweaty, chances are that you are a good candidate for sedation dentistry. Some people may even choose to avoid the oral surgeon’s office altogether, enduring the agony of their current pain than undergoing a procedure that…